It’s cold out there, folks. And we’re not happy about it.
Anyone else dreaming of wind blowing through your hair while you’re soaking up the summer sun on a boat? Show of hands. 🖐 🖐 🖐
Because we’re literally counting down the days until we can spend endless hours wakesurfing on our favorite lake, here are our top ten reasons why we can’t wait until summer.
1. First of all, we’re all pasty and desperately need a tan.
2. Ping pong just isn’t the same on solid ground.
3. Same with eating Chinese food.
4. It’s too cold for popsicles right now.
5. We miss watching our friends do dumb stuff on the lake.
6. Beer and burgers. Enough said.
7. We want to watch the Cubbies keep it up with their winning streak.
8. It’s hard to feel sassy when you’re cold.
9. Everyone’s happier in shorts. Sky’s out, thighs out.
10. Because wakesurfing is simply the best way to end a summer day.
Comments will be approved before showing up.