Neo - Bamboo
$ 499.00 Sale • Save
Ready to level up? The Doomswell Neo is the one! With a complete single concave bottom contour from nose to tail to maintain speed, its rounder surf-style rail will provide a ton of drive. Combine this with a crisp edge slightly tucked under the board? You get a crisp release when you want it. The Neo’s increased volume “blunt” nose was designed to help aggressive surfers land fakie much easier than a traditional pointed nose. This board comes with a quad fin setup for maximum control with the option to surf just the thrusters for more of a loose agile ride. This board truly is “The One”!
- Blunt nose for smooth reverse landings
- Bamboo and epoxy construction for increased impact resistance
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Surf style profile with increased nose rocker
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 black X4 fins included
- Board length: 4’6” / 4’8” / 5’0” / 5’2”
- 4'6" board supports up to 185 lbs. 4'8" board supports up to 230 lbs. 5'0" board supports up to 265. 5'2" board supports up to 300 lbs
All about the Doomswell Neo: