Nubstep - Bamboo
The Doomswell Nubstep was made with the high-performance surfer in mind and redesigned with more surf style features than in years past. The pulled-back wing and rounded diamond tail offer a tight turning radius, allowing riders to maintain control and boost command. With a single bottom concave for speed, an increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive, this board offers a crisp edge tucked under the base for release and planing. The Nubstep is truly the most agile design created by Doomswell.
- Pointed nose for tighter turning radius.
- Bamboo, fiberglass, and epoxy construction for increased impact resistance
- Surf style profile with increased nose rocker
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 fins included
- Board length: 4’6” / 4’8” / 5’0” / 5’2”
- 4'6" board supports up to 185 lbs. 4'8" board supports up to 230 lbs. 5'0" board supports up to 265 lbs. 5'2" board supports up to 300 lbs
Learn more about the Nubstep: