Mongrel Hybrid Skim - Trace - White
$ 729.00 Sale • Save
True to its name, the Doomswell Mongrel is designed for the skim-style wakesurfer who isn’t switching to surf style but still wants the benefits of agile board construction. With added buoyancy and a fuller outline, this board carves hard, snaps fast, and is super responsive.
- Pointed nose for tight turning radius
- Fiberglass and epoxy construction
- Lower rocker profile for planing and speed
- Flat bottom contour
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 3 Futures fin boxes; Set up as a tri, twin, or single
- 3 fins included
- Board length: 4’4” / 4’8”
- 4'6" board supports up to 220 lbs. 4'8" board supports up to 260 lbs
Learn more about the Doomswell Mongrel: