Nubstep - Aqua
The Nubstep was created with the high-performance surfer in mind. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, and allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. The all new Nubstep wakesurf board was redesigned more with morer surf style features than years past that include a single bottom concave for speed, increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive but still maintains a crisp edge slightly tucked under the bottom for release and planing. This truly is our most agile design for the Nubstep we have ever created.
Learn more about the Nubstep by clicking on the video below.
- Ultralight weight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness
- Full Deck Traction w/ 3M Marine Grade PSA Adhesive
- Futures (ILT) Quad Fin System
- lightest and strongest fin system in the world
- Futures Thermocore F3 front fins for loose radical surfing
- TMF1 rear fins to increase drive and provide directional control through turns without sacrificing speed
- Epoxy Fiberglass Skin provides strong yet flexible shell
- Vent Plug / Self Venting to help maintain the balance of pressure inside the Wakesurf boards due to heat and altitude.
-Warranty & Return Policy
Stock Dimensions: Size Chart
-4’-6” / 4’-8” / 5’-0” / 5’-2”
Fins = Quad
Ride as a quad with large front and "nubster" rear fins to give you plenty of drive down the line with a very "locked in" stable feel. Remove the small rear fins and ride as a twin fin with the large front fins and the board becomes very loose and able to spin.