Nubstep - Bamboo
$ 799.00 Sale • Save
The Doomswell Nubstep was made with the high-performance surfer in mind and redesigned with more surf style features than in years past. The pulled back wing and rounded diamond tail offers a tight turning radius, which allows the rider to boost on command while still maintaining control. With a single bottom concave for speed, and increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive, this board still maintains a crisp edge slightly tucked under the bottom for release and planing. The Nubstep is truly the most agile design created by Doomswell.
- Pointed nose for tighter turning radius.
- Bamboo, fiberglass and epoxy construction for increased impact resistance
- Surf style profile with increased nose rocker
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 fins included
- Board length: 4’ 6” / 4’ 8” / 5’ 0” / 5’ 2”