Nubstep - Bamboo - Deep V
$ 829.00 Sale • Save
The Doomswell Nubstep was made with the high-performance surfer in mind and redesigned with more surf-style features than in years past. The pulled-back wing and rounded diamond tail offer a tight turning radius, allowing riders to maintain control and boost command. With a single bottom concave for speed, an increased nose rocker, and slightly rounder rails for more drive, this board offers a crisp edge tucked under the base for release and planing. The Nubstep is truly the most agile design created by Doomswell.
- Pointed nose for tighter turning radius.
- Bamboo, fiberglass, and epoxy construction for increased impact resistance
- Surf-style profile with increased nose rocker
- Single concave nose to tail for speed
- Wood stringer for backbone strength.
- 4 Futures fin boxes; compatible with any Futures fin
- 2 fins included
- Board length: /4’6” / 4’8”
- 4'6" board supports up to 185 lbs. 4'8" board supports up to 230 lbs.
Learn more about the Nubstep: